I HATE ACCIDENTALLY HURTING DOGS THEY SCREAM AND THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEYRE SORRY AND ITS THEIR FAULT AND THEY TRUSTED YOU AND YOU FUCKING STEPPED ON THEM OR PICKED THEM UP WRONG THEY TRUSTED YOU AND YOU HURT THEM
Dudes check this out.
Okay so there’s this website called litographs that prints entire(or almost entire) books onto t-shirts. I mean seriously. look at this shit.
They have Le Mis
They have the phantom of the opera
They have the adventures of sherlock holmes
They have Leonardo da Vinci’s note books
They even have EDGAR. ALLAN. FREAKING. POE.
I AM SO EXCITED GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
you can get them here
THEY HAVE THE FREAKING KAMA SUTRA ON A SHIRT WHAT THE HELL
my hobbies include looking at text posts and wondering how i didn’t think of them first
- *watches a movie*
- *sees a dog*
- me: if something happens to that dog I sWEAR TO GOD
cuddling is probably one of the most passionate forms of love there is because you just feel so safe and close to the person and it feels like all your worries go away and it’s one of the greatest feelings in the world
Ghibli Themed Asks!
- Kiki's Delivery Service: Have you ever moved to a different town?
- Spirited Away: Do you ever forget names of people you know well?
- The Cat Returns: If you could trade lives with a cat, would you?
- My Neighbor Totoro: Have you ever been lost? Was it frightening?
- Ponyo: Do you enjoy doing new or shocking things?
- Princess Mononoke: Would you rather be lost in a forest or a city?
- Castle in the Sky: What is the biggest discovery you have made?
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: Do you want to have children and a family?
- Arriety: Have you ever seen something strange and no one believed you?
- Howl's Moving Castle: Have you ever had a crush on someone much older than yourself?
- Whisper of the Heart: Have you ever been separated from someone?
- Grave of the Fireflies: Do you cry over books/movies/shows/etc.?